KIMTRON Inc. was formed in 1991 as an industrial x-ray sales and service organization committed to providing high-level customer support. Over the years, the company developed a strategic direction to engineer, design and manufacture world class x-ray products to serve the Medical Research, Aerospace, Aluminum Casting, Defense, and Home Land Security Markets. The company proudly maintains an ISO-9000-2008 Certified engineering and manufacturing facility in Oxford Ct.
Kimtron also offers special systems designed to meet specific customer requirements. Through both internal development and from well-established out-sourcing vendor partnerships, we take great pride in providing advanced technology which include:
- Biological irradiators
- Medical X-ray tube reload and repair
- X-ray Generation Systems
- Application Software VB, Java, NT Platforms
- X-ray power supply and component repairs
- X-Ray safety Components
Kimtron’s mission is reflected in its commitment to three basic values:
- Customer Value - Commitment to customer partnership with responsive service and rapid deployment of advanced technology to create value for our customers through improved competitiveness.
- Employee Value - Commitment to create a culture and environment at Kimtron that produces growth and opportunity for our employees.
- Corporate Value - Commitment to achieve strong profitability required to meet our responsibilities to our customers, outsource partners, employees, shareholders and our community.
The Kimtron Inc. business philosophy is quite simple; “we measure our success by the level of our customer’s satisfaction and productivity.”