Fully compliant with 21 CFR-1020.40
Kimtron’s HV interlock switch is designed to fill the industry’s need for a more robust, reliable and trouble free device than what is currently available. Designed as a direct replacement for the “Picker” switch, our unit is constructed of CNC machined Delron giving it substantially greater durability than molded plastic at a much lower cost.
As opposed to the popular single-blade knife switch interlock that opens only one leg of the primary transformer, Kimtron’s switch opens both legs. Moreover, if the male portion of a single-blade knife switch breaks off and remains in the switch body, the x-ray system could still run if the door were opened. The Kimtron interlock jumpers are configured such that even if all four jumpers broke off and remained in the switch body, the system still could not run.
- Constructed of highly durable Delrin®
- All electrical components secured in switch body – no springs to fall out
- Industrial grade low voltage switch
- All piece-parts and components available for repairs
- Bolt-for-bolt replacement for the Picker (aka Yxlon) switch
- More durable cable strain reliefs
- Electrical specification: 240VAC @ 40A
- Operating Temperature: 0° C – 50° C