The Power to Illuminate
Kimtron’s 180KV, 7.5KW platform is sold stand-alone or as a Sub System consisting of; Polaris® 180KV, 7.5KW Generator, Controller & I/O Box, Cooler, HV Cable and a 160KV- 6KW X-ray Tube. The Sub System is supplied as an intergraded tested and optimized package to insure a trouble free installation and rapid production startup.
The Polaris HP-180KV generator driving currently available a 160KV, 6kW X-ray tube can produce 100ma at 60KV or 37.5ma at 160KV with precision accuracy and full range adjustability. A perfect low cost solution for applications requiring very high levels of flux dose and at the same time, strong levels of penetration.
- X-ray Tube Arc Impervious - Polaris III internal electronics can withstand 10 arcs per second at full load.
- Active Filament Management - No filament current emission current overshoot during rapid ramp-up with failsafe filament protection. Filament friendly design will help to extend tube life.
- Solid State Filament Relay design eliminating mechanical contact failure.
- Superior stability with lowest KV ripple on the market.
- Ultra-sensitive stable MA regulation down to 100 micro amps
- Serviceable to the component level.
Polaris® SC-500, Series-3 X-Ray Controller
- Open architecture – Machine to machine interface.
- Includes I/O Box – easily interfaces with lead room / cabinet environment. No optional I/O Box required
- Robust, industrial-grade graphical user interface
- Software upgrades performed via flash memory – no need to send unit back to OEM
- Remote communications – system can be diagnosed via dial-up (optional)
- Cell Productivity Management- SC-500 can Network Multiple cells and provide Radiography Exposure Tracking and Cell Productivity Reports. Custom reports readily available. (optional)
- On-board auxiliary tube-temperature sensor (optional)
- Flags and faults presented in easily understood text format – no numbers to decipher
- Able to address infinite number of x-ray tube-types
- Event log maintains history of fault codes
- Ability to store up to 7500 techniques
- Ability to address up to three separate x-ray tube parameters simultaneously
- Auto Watt=Auto warm-up
- “Tube-safe®” feature shuts down system when preset number of tube arcs are sensed
Polaris X-ray Tube-Coolers™ - Manufactured in the USA Exclusively for X-Ray Tubes
- Disposable air intake filters keeps radiators clean in harsh environments
- Oil flow safety interlock
- Oil temperature safety interlock
- Oil level site-gauge
- Oil pressure indicator
- Oil flow indicator
- Real-time oil temperature display
- Desiccant system
- Single panel service-access
- Designed specifically for high duty cycle metal-ceramic x-ray tubes
- 160KV 6000 Watts (100ma @60Kv – 37.5ma @160Kv)
- Broad range of tubes accessories, tube mounts and safety devices are available.